Jump Trade (JT) Point is the in-game reward given to the users in the game. Users can receive the JT Points by topping the leaderboard and winning matches.
Note: JT Points are not a cryptocurrency or blockchain-based token.
- In MCL, users will receive leaderboard points after each match.
- Users will be eligible to receive JT Points in the game by topping the leaderboard.
- The number of JT Points users receive depends on their leaderboard rankings.
- Top X% of the players from the leaderboard will earn JT points. The value of X will be dynamic and depend on the tournament, number of players in the tournament, rewards allocated to that tournament and other factors.
- Level up NFTs
- Trade NFTs
- Rent NFTs (coming soon)
- In-game purchases (coming soon)
- Marketplace purchases
- Special tournament entries (coming soon)
- Decrease wait time (coming soon)
- Other interesting uses of JT Points coming soon
- Check the JT Points balance in your wallet
- Convert JT Points to USD
Note: When withdrawing funds, there will be a minimum withdrawal limit and wait time.
Disclaimer: The above explained concept and its data attached are subject to change. However, the process will have only positive impact on MCL and its users.